We enjoy helping individuals and businesses from all over the United States learn and use technologies to their fullest extent. Below are our policies for the services we offer. Please read and fully understand all of our policies before you commit to any business relationship with StartUp!. If you have a questions, please contact us for clarification.
[container type=”section” style=”full” title=”Business & Individual Technology Coaching Sessions” title_tag=”h2″]
- You are welcome to cancel or reschedule any coaching sessions, at any time for any reason.
- StartUp! requires a minimum of 24-hour notification for rescheduling or cancelations, or we may bill a $50 late cancellation fee. Exceptions may be made for emergencies at the discretion of StartUp!.
- If you fail to cancel prior to the before the start of the meeting, you will be billed for the full amount. Exceptions may be made for emergencies at the discretion of StartUp!.
- If you are late for your scheduled meeting, please be aware that we cannot extend your meeting past the scheduled time.
- We will do our best to notify you if we are running late. (Typically this is due to unexpected traffic conditions.) If we estimate the delay may be more than 15 minutes, you will be allowed to reschedule or cancel the meeting.
- In addition, if we are late we will pro-rate the meeting in 15-minute internals that are in your favor. (For example, if we are late by five (5) minutes, we will prorate the price of the meeting to only 45 minutes. Sixteen minutes late would equal a 30-minute meeting price.)
- Safety for our technology coaches is our first priority. Our coaches are able to cancel or end a session early for any reason. If this happens, you will not be charged for the session.
- Every technology coaching includes a free follow-up email if you need clarification. Email must be used within 14-days.
- We serve the cities of Atascadero, Cayucos, Creston, Los Osos, Morro Bay, Paso Robles, San Luis Obispo, Santa Margarita, & Templeton. Sessions scheduled within San Luis Obispo County but not within the above listed cities may be charged an additional $15 travel service fee.
[container type=”section” style=”full” title=”Email Coaching” title_tag=”h2″]
- We only answer emails that are written in English. No exceptions.
- The “A La Carte Email” package is only valid for 30-days, beginning on the date of purchase.
- The “5 Email Package” is only valid for 45-days, beginning on the date of purchase.
- The “Monthly Email Package” is a special rate for individuals and businesses who think they may need regular email support. There is a minimum three (3) month commitment to take advantage of this special rate.
- There are no time extensions for any of our email packages. Please be sure to use any email credits during their allotted time frame.
- If you are unsatisfied with our email answer, you must notify us within 48 hours for the possibility of a refund.
- If you are unsatisfied with our email answer, we will do one of the following: (1) we may attempt to clarify your question to your satisfaction, (2) for first-time email coaching users, we may ask if you prefer a full refund or an email credit, or (3) if the package included multiple emails, we may ask if you prefer a pro-rated refund or an email credit to your package.
- Emails received the day prior to or on a U.S. Federal Holidays are excluded from the 24-hour guaranteed response.
- Scheduled Vacations: StartUp! staff must notify all current email clients by email at least 14-days in advance of any scheduled vacations. StartUp! must have placed a vacation alert on the Email Support & Packages page fourteen (14) days prior to give new email clients advanced warning. If notification requirements are met, any emails received during a scheduled vacation are excluded from the 24-hour guaranteed response.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, at anytime, for any reason. If we decide to use this right, we will notify you via email and return any portion of unused emails in a pro-rated amount to you.
[container type=”section” style=”full” title=”Payment” title_tag=”h2″]
- For coaching sessions, payment is due at the end of the coaching session.
- We accept the following payment types in-person: cash, check, credit cards, and PayPal. You will be given an electronic receipt at the time of payment.
- We accept online credit card payments through our PayPal business account.
- For any invoiced services, the full balance is due within 30 days after the invoice is presented.
- If an invoice has not been paid within 45 days, it will accrue a late fee of 1.5% of the total balance every 30 days thereafter.
- A fee of $25 will be accessed on any returned checks.
[container type=”section” style=”full” title=”Miscellaneous Policies” title_tag=”h2″]
- StartUp! reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time for any reason.
- StartUp! is an independent contractor and is not a partner, employee, agent of, or a joint venturer of any client.
- The coaching relationship between client and StartUp! is confidential. Please review our Business’s Agreement’s NDA (non-disclosure agreement) statement for more information.
- We are free to perform services for any other party, including any competitors where there may be a conflict of interest, while we work for you.
- StartUp! is not liable for any damages that arise from the use of our services.
- No services or work will commence until a signed copy of our Business Agreement has been returned to StartUp!.